Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Please review our most frequently asked questions for answers to any generic question you may have:
- Where is CCOI located?
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- How do I make an appointment?
- Can I be put on a cancellation list?
- Do you call to confirm appointments?
- How much notice do you need for a cancellation?
- How long are the wait times for appointments?
- Do you call me to setup a follow up appointment?
Where is CCOI located?
CCOI is located at Unit 5 of 34 Kern Rd. near Don Mills and York Mills.
For more information, visit our Contact Us page.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
Please bring your:
- Health Card
- Recent Images (X-Ray, MRI etc.) on a disc
- This can be requested from the location where the images were done.
- Please do not drop of the disc before the appointment date.
How do I make an appointment?
In order to make an appointment, we need a referral from a medical doctor. Our doctors will review the referral and then we will contact the referring doctor with an appointment date and time. If it has been more than one year since the last appointment, we require a new referral.
Can I be put on a cancellation list?
We do not keep a cancellation list. All of our patients would like to be seen sooner, so it is difficult to accommodate everyone in this capacity. You are welcome to call the office periodically to find out about cancellations.
Do you call to confirm appointments?
We do not confirm appointments. Your family doctor should notify you of the appointment date and time.
How much notice do you need to cancel my appointment?
We require at least 48 hours notice for appointment cancellation.
How long are the wait times for appointments?
Wait times vary depending on the type of problem and doctor you need to see.
Do you call me after my MRI, ultrasound, or X-ray to make a follow up appointment?
We do not call for the follow up appointment as we don't always know where or when they are scheduled. Please call us when you have the appointment information to make a follow up appointment.